The rate for mediation services is $100 per hour per party.
Mediation appointments are scheduled for:
- Half-day (4 hours): Each party pays $400. (After 4 hours, $100 per hour per party)
- Full-day (8 hours): Each party pays $800. (After 8 hours, $100 per hour per party)
- Mini-Mediation (2 hours): Each party pays $200. (After 2 hours, $100 per party)
Discounts: I offer a 10% discount to all teachers (including private school, preschool, and higher-learning) and all present and former public employees including veterans, firefighters, police officers, military personnel, government workers, etc. If you are volunteer with any public-service organization (including your child’s school, booster club, or sports team) I will provide the discount to you. If you volunteer with any non-profit or outreach group (including your church, faith-based organization, or a charity) or you have helped solve any natural disaster by donating your time or money, I will provide the discount to you. I will also provide the discount if you are a student. If you qualify for a discount, please let me know on the form when you schedule your mediation.
- Discounted rate Half-Day Mediation (4 hours): Each party pays $360. (After 4 hours, $90 per hour per party)
- Discounted rate Full-Day Mediation (8 hours): Each party pays $720. (After 8 hours, $90 per hour per party)
- Discounted rate Mini-Mediation (2 hours): Each party pays $180. (After 2 hours, $90 per hour per party)
- Review of your pre-mediation paperwork: No charge
- Lunch for full-day (8-hour) mediation: No charge
- Snacks and Wi-Fi access for all mediations: No charge
If you require post-session follow-up work, that time is billed at my regular rate subject to your discount.
Cancellations: Cancellations require 3 business days notice in writing. Cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee per party.