Please Follow these Steps
Step 1: Select Your Date
Simply confer with the other side and identify 2 dates that work for both of you. Once your dates are selected, please send them to me in Step 2.
Decide if you would like:
- 2-hour Mini-Mediation (morning) 9:00am – 11:00am or
- 2-hour Mini-Mediation (afternoon) 1:30pm – 3:30pm or
- 4-hour Half-day Mediation (morning) (8:30am – 12:30pm) or
- 4-hour Half-day Mediation (afternoon) (1:30pm – 5:30pm) or
- 8-hour Full-day Mediation (9:00am – 5:00pm) (a working lunch will be provided)
SATURDAY MEDIATIONS: A limited number of Saturday mediations are available. Just ask.
Scheduling is Easy!
Step 2: Request Your Date
Please open an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your 2 dates choices to me: Please include:
- Subject line: MEDIATION REQUEST
- Case name/ Cause No. ______________ (if filed)
- Attorney for Petitioner: name, address, phone, and email
- Attorney for Respondent: name, address, phone, and email
- Type of Case (enforcement, modification, etc.)
- Date/Amount of time requested
- Location requested, specify:
- 2851 Joe DiMaggio Blvd, Suite 24, Round Rock Texas 78665
- Attorney for Petitioner’s Office (by agreement)
- Attorney for Respondent’s Office (by agreement)
- We need another neutral location in north, central, or south Austin
Step 3: Receive Your Confirmation
Once I receive your Mediation Request, I will confirm your date asap by email. ***Your date is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from me.*** I strive to confirm your request on the same business day it arrives, by 6:00pm. If you do not hear from me by the next business morning, please call or text me at (512) 963-0163.
Step 4: Pay Your Fees
Once I have confirmed your date, I will send out the intake paperwork, and you can pay your fees online using PayPal or a credit card. If you intend to pay by check, please text or email me to request those arrangements. (512) 963-0163 or email@example.com
If I accept your case, I will be acting as your Mediator. I will not be acting as your attorney and I will not be giving you legal advice.